electronic cigarette for smokers who want to quit smoking

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: electronic cigarette for smokers who want to quit smoking

electronic cigarette for smokers who want to quit smoking

Here are some of the claims verified from this investigation:

ECO-FRIENDLY

The E-Cigarette Brand™ E-Cigarette produces vapor mist that looks like smoke, instead of real smoke, and there is no need for ashtrays, because there is no ash created from the Electronic Cigarette.

There are no cigarette buds to dispose, and therefore much less to recycle.

COST EFFECTIVE, BETTER ALTERNATIVE

The costs of smoking traditional cigarettes are becoming too expensive. A normal pack of cigarettes costs between $4.00 to $6.00 (average$ 4.26). However, with the E-Cigarette Brand™ E-Cigarette most smokers can enjoy significant savings (based on source: http://www.cdc.gov).

SMOKE ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE

The E-Cigarette Brand E-Cig™ E-Cigarette can be used legally almost anywhere and everywhere, even where traditional smoking is prohibited.

The E-Cigarette Brand™ ECig is not lit and smoke is not produced. The smoke that you see is strictly a harmless vapor mist.

I tried the smokeless nic inhaler and these electric smokes (to try and quit) .

The best advice I have for anybody who wants to quit is to do it cold turkey. Anything else is really just prolonging the nic addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeman View Post
    I tried the smokeless nic inhaler and these electric smokes (to try and quit) .

The best advice I have for anybody who wants to quit is to do it cold turkey. Anything else is really just prolonging the nic addiction.
    Amen Brother! I know tons of ppl who use them now..lol they started months ago...guess what..still using em! hahaha i went from buying my smokes to rolling my own (not left handers either boys..lol) WAY WAY Cheaper! hahaha
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Chantix worked for me. It makes you have terrible dreams, but I had put the cigarettes down in 2 weeks and only stayed on Chantix for 2 months. Little over a year later and still off um
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

On the flip side , you're not breathing in the many harmful chemicals in the tobacco smoke, and in a years time ,you've also saved yourself a whole lot of money too.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    On the flip side , you're not breathing in the many harmful chemicals in the tobacco smoke, and in a years time ,you've also saved yourself a whole lot of money too.
    This is true, these things are probably less harmful and may be cheaper... but still not quite as harmless as none, and not quite as cheap as none.

I'm all for using whatever method to cure the addiction, but weening off nicotine with doses that are supposed to gradually get smaller and smaller seems rather silly to me since the body is relatively clean of it within 3 days of abstinence. My brother quit 10 years ago with the help of nic gum.. and to this day he is a regular chewer of the minty fresh "healthy" drug.. I'm not sure how much a pack of nic gum costs.. but it's probably up there with a pack of smokes. Anyone who has smoked and tried to quit will probably agree that it's not the delivery mechanism that they are trying to quit (cigarette, inhaler, e-cigarette, chew...), but to be freed some the slavery/addiction (the need to compared to the want to).

Much like the gum, this e-smoke should be used as a quitting aid. But - sadly, there will be a lot of people who will use this as a more convenient way to get their nicotine fix (smoking indoors, on a plane...).

Quote Originally Posted by Beeman View Post
    This is true, these things are probably less harmful and may be cheaper... but still not quite as harmless as none, and not quite as cheap as none.

I'm all for using whatever method to cure the addiction, but weening off nicotine with doses that are supposed to gradually get smaller and smaller seems rather silly to me since the body is relatively clean of it within 3 days of abstinence. My brother quit 10 years ago with the help of nic gum.. and to this day he is a regular chewer of the minty fresh "healthy" drug.. I'm not sure how much a pack of nic gum costs.. but it's probably up there with a pack of smokes. Anyone who has smoked and tried to quit will probably agree that it's not the delivery mechanism that they are trying to quit (cigarette, inhaler, e-cigarette, chew...), but to be freed some the slavery/addiction (the need to compared to the want to).

Much like the gum, this e-smoke should be used as a quitting aid. But - sadly, there will be a lot of people who will use this as a more convenient way to get their nicotine fix (smoking indoors, on a plane...).

I agree with all that you posted ,but for the majority of people that smoke, they neither have the will power or discipline to stop like your Brother did after smoking several packs of cigarettes a day for many years.

I bought a electronic cig once upon a time...worse thing i ever did. It tasted disgusting and was a complete waste of 15 bucks.

I used cigs to try to ween myself from chewing...now i do both (although i prefer chew)....

Im fine untill i see someone doing it...or im mad about something...but slowly and surely im comin off both...i went from a can of chew and half pack of smokes a day down to a can a week and like 4 cigs a week....
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

+ Reply to Thread