Max II Updates

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Max II Updates

We got a bit of snow while all this was happening, so there was some working around that. But all things considered it went back together very smoothly and I'm happy with the job. I'm hoping to take pictures soon and post on the site. But because i did not have a camera (phone) while i was doing the reassembly the pictures will only be of the finished product.

Damn! That was a quick job! You seem to have more time, energy, and ambition than me. Maybe I could ship my rig to you and let you rebuild it!
    Look forward to the final pics.

I got half of my project done the worst for me has ben all the chainlube in the tub and on the frame.what did u find best to remove that stuff?

I scrubbed mine out with some Dawn water, worked pretty well, scrubbed it with a brush then rinsed out. Worked good for me and mine had stuff caked in pretty bad around the back sprockets. Simple green or any degreaser should do the trick. I used oven cleaner on my sprockets and transmission.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread