Conversation Between locolouie and john swenson

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between locolouie and john swenson

5 Visitor Messages

1. loco, i got your message. will keep you in my prayers for good healing. maybe as winter passes you be doing well and can come ride. best to you... johnboy
  2. john been having some health issues, not done any riding in along time thinking about selling the argo, just had a total shoulder replacement 4 weeks ago and the process of healing is a long one as they have to remove a muscle to be able to put the metal stem in the arm bone, then reattach it to the bone, watch some videos of you guys down there wishing all the time I was with you all, that max is a beast now after you modified it, and dees mudd ox is awesome in that mud,you take care and stay healthy my friend, may be back one day soon , locolouie
  3. hey loco, glad to know your still around, etc. hope your doing well friend. always miss you at busco.... johnboy va.
  4. got it John, like the halftracks ,hope to make busco in oct
  5. hey locolouie, glad you enjoyed my halftrack video. they seem to do almost as good as a full set . the real test will be at busco again in oct. sounds like your really enjoying your tracks. i'll get a set of adairs someday when i can afford them. meantime, homebuilt are fun. let me know if you got this message. johnboy va.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5