Where do you keep your Argo?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do you keep your Argo?

Where do you keep your Argo?

When not in use of course. Mine is tucked in my oversized 2 car garage but I have to move my wife's car to get it out...thinking about giving it its own shed to live in.
    Put a solar charger on the outside sunny wall and keep the battery good to go.

Although I don't have mine yet, I plan to keep it in the trailer, bolted to the house. I have a two bay garage, but both bays are fully utilized. I am hoping that the trailer will be delivered with the Argo in it. I guess I better learn to back up a trailer.........

Steve

The solar charger sounds like a good idea.

I have a shed for the toys. No way would I ever consider keeping the toys out in the elements. I use my toys to the max, but I also baby them and make sure they are tip-top

Just completed a 50' L X 40'W metal workshop. with a 2nd level for storage. Plenty of room for the toys, welding, building stuff, etc. This was a long term project that I've needed for years. I had been using a 20'x24' garage with gear crammed everywhere. So am steadily transferring stuff to the new building.

i have a nice shed near the house for the max 2 and the john deere tractor.... just start them up, back out and i'm off for fun either mowing or six wheeling..johnboy va.

Mine has always lived in the garage.. I built a shelf in the garage essentially around the back end of it, so it tucks away as neat as an 8' long bath tub can.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    The solar charger sounds like a good idea.
    First of all, apologize for bumping up in your thread...I'm new to this forum and came across yours thread.So wanna to share something about solar charger..You would have got needed amperage based on some factors like how sunny or your latitude..But if you’re familiar with trickle chargers, it will be readily apparent that solar battery chargers are indeed capable of charging car batteries.....

I have mine in a backyard storage shed at this point but I am shopping for a cheap enclosed trailer with a ramp door to keep it in all of the time and out of the weather. I really like the idea of just backing up and taking off to the river without the loading and unloading.

+ Reply to Thread