2017 spring pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 2017 spring pine lake

yea Scott th, i got it off of someone just don't remember who. thanks for picking it up.
    i stopped and turned around for it picked it up and threw it to the first person i saw along the trail.

I couldn't agree more. I've run the hare scrambles and it's hard enough. Spectators should NEVER be on any track when the race is going on. That is total disrespect for everyone!

Awesome video. Nick.

Bridget and Tom, this Hare Scramble was for the fun of it. So dont take it so seriously . We were all disappointed that the track was far from ready and at least Dave, Brad, the Buffalo crew and others put something together quickly. and for the fun of it . Im sure the drivers that competed could of cared less if there was a non competitive vehicle on the course. The Hare Scramble in its this weekend should not be compared with past events. Face it this was a small crowd of enthusiasts that came out to support and hang with like minded folks. We were not happy that the track was not ready but we came anyway. As far as supporting and giving credibility to racing it will happen at the NEEDT level.
    Acta non verba

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    That was my muffler. Thanks for picking it up Nick. I got it back from the Buffalo Gang.
    George, I had that happen with the same muffler and clamp set up. Then I tacked it on and same thing lol. I ended up tigging it all the way around.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Ok I just want to clear up something I had four sweepers out on the track at different places at different times mudd ox Matt mudd ox nick Mike and Bill Gerber an Brad Smith and they where all sweeping for me if someone got hurt or broke on the trail and needed help getting out of the way that's what there for 2 years ago I had asked Tom and Athena to do the same thing for me last fall I had asked the Gerbers to do it and myself the all know to stay out of the racers way. I didn't have one racer come out and tell me they lost because a sweeper was in the way. That picture of Dave passing matt,Matt wasn't moving he let the racer go around him.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Dave how is it going for the possible Labor Day schedule. I can bring like 5 or 6 machines if that's the weekend
    I have to call Bud back to see what weekends are open on the calendar. Will get posted as fast as I can

No Dave you are wrong. I took that picture he was moving. And BTW when I was sweeping the track I staded off the track and road in the woods just to stay out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Bridget and Tom, this Hare Scramble was for the fun of it. So dont take it so seriously . We were all disappointed that the track was far from ready and at least Dave, Brad, the Buffalo crew and others put something together quickly. and for the fun of it . Im sure the drivers that competed could of cared less if there was a non competitive vehicle on the course. The Hare Scramble in its this weekend should not be compared with past events. Face it this was a small crowd of enthusiasts that came out to support and hang with like minded folks. We were not happy that the track was not ready but we came anyway. As far as supporting and giving credibility to racing it will happen at the NEEDT level.
    Gees, Jersey, you forgot me.

Whipper

I need at least one friend from Arizona
    Acta non verba

+ Reply to Thread