New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 722 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

welcome to the site gorilla62 and afk. gorilla62 I too would like to see that floating dune buggy project
    1969 Gip-Sea four stroke conversion 1983 honda Big Red 200E engine
    1969 ATTEX ST/300/D four stroke conversion 18HP vanguard V-twin

thanks LarryW its in fair shape i think. i'll likely upload some photos next week. 110 hours is not bad at all. question is what year it is. its missing the back side seats. leaks near the wheel seals. easy fix. had a windshield but glass was spider webbed. other then that seems to be in good shape. has hitch and ball. has that Kawasaki engine. 20hp i do believe but it seems to have 4 bolt wheels. which seems odd. i always thought the conquests had 5 bolt or 3. my buddy had a 6x6 that had 4X100. we removed the axles in the middle and put 15" rwd car wheels "aluminum" and put super swappers on it. to this day theres nothing it won't go threw. not the fastest. but surely one of the largest i've seen. i think this will be a fun machine once i find a wheel for cheap. maybe more then 1. i think the guy was driving around on all flats for a while. so all of them rims are likely damaged. :P

Hi my names Adam I live in Minnesota I work in auto sales for gm I don't have an aatv yet but I'm thinking of picking one up for a project the next 6 months! I do alot of hunting an outdoor things all year! I look forward to getting my first aatv and learning all I can!

well welcome to the forums! ditty22. thus far i've found a lot of good reading here. lots of info to be found here enjoy
    Last edited by afk; 02-19-2010 at 04:08 AM.

welcome to the site ditty22. you should find all the info you need here and if you cant find it ask on the forums section and someone here should know. hope you can find a 6x6 soon you will love it.
    1969 Gip-Sea four stroke conversion 1983 honda Big Red 200E engine
    1969 ATTEX ST/300/D four stroke conversion 18HP vanguard V-twin

hey everybody i am johnny i live in Georgia. i have a max2 that i really enjoy and i enjoy it better than my Polaris 500. i have really learned a lot by joining this site there is a hole lot of useful information. all the work that i have done on my max2 i have learn it from this site. thanks for the information from everybody, and i am glad to be a member of this site.

Hello Johnny. Big welcome to the forum. Ga mudbug is also a forum member who lives in Geogia. He has an Argo Frontier 6x6. He often rides at Doles atv park. I know he would love to have another 6x6 to ride with. How far would this atv park be from you?

Hi,

My name is harry and i have never ridden in an aatv but i am interested in them. I am retired USAF MSGT Metals Technology (1993) I have worked my whole life in aviation (Machinist/welder,sheetmetal,composites). but have now retired. I have learned a lot on this site and it seems a good bunch of guys are on here.
    I would like to ride in an aatv but don't know anyone who owns one.
    I do ride motorcycles on and off road. I look forward to reading your posts on this website

Hi people, I had a Max 4 but it was a 1975, so the motor was not the best. A 6x6 is something you take to rough spots and I have a bad leg so I can not walk out if I get in a bad spot. My wife ( I agree) said sell it so I did, I miss it a lot. Maybe I can get one that I can depend on to get me in and back out. I do love the machines. Robertduck

Harry,

If you come to the forum on a regular basis , you,ll probably find a forum member close to you ,who would also be glad to give you a ride in one.

Robert ,

Thats what group rides are for. If one of us gets stuck , there,s always some one around to help pull you out.

+ Reply to Thread