Argo Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Argo Springer

Great!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Say Martwell could you ask your friend Santaria if he thinks the parts for his kit could be modified to fit a Max 11 , they`re pretty close to Argo in design. Thanks
    Last edited by Killr; 03-07-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Would you mind telling me where you found the long splined front axle? Part#? I've recently upgraded an early HTB from pinned to splined axles and could only find long keyed axles for the fronts.

Hi everyone, suspension kits production have been suspended for the moment. If the builder go back producing them, i will post a new discussion. I'm really sorry for the outdated response, i dont come here often, and been quite busy running others buisness.

martwell

Thanks Martwell, keep us informed.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Sure wished this endeavor had new life... sure looks like a great idea
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

Absolutely see a place for a springer Argo,in my case the Avenger 8x8 is strictly a work horse and all benefits of a springer would be a mute point but I would luv to do up a play machine with suspension two issues come to mind the cost and location of the man who is the coil over king but hoping at some point in the near future to have enough coin "socked up" to just have one built till then I watch videos of springers in action and drool to have a Canadian side builder would be nice no doubt because with our Monopoly money it would at least be at par great engineering and them fellas in La Belle Province are a serious bunch about their AATV,s.'a votre sante' (Cheers) NCT

I wonder if there is any update the Quebec Springer...

I could see mounting the brackets for the front and rear axles farther apart on a 6x6. You could then get the 26x14 Vendetta tires on beadlocks to fit the Argo. The extra flotation of the tires would more than compensate for the extra weight of the suspension when in water. And boy, would it ride nice.

Hey I'm looking to buy a kit for the avenger.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread