2002 argo bigfoot brush gaurd install

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2002 argo bigfoot brush gaurd install

2002 argo bigfoot brush gaurd install

Installed a brush guard today, along with a little custom renforcement.

Looks good!

Thats a sweet brush buster ya got there i like the winch set up.

thanks guys. first the toy, then the mods

Lookin Good,
    What's the next Mod?

Tires/tracks? Right now I removed the wooden outboard reciever off the back that was there when i bought it and brough it into work. I dropped it off with a friend who is a tool maker for a aerospace manufacturer. He does all the custom prototype development stuff for the military (apache-osprey you name it he helped make the first test bearings and components in the trans and drive system). Anyways I asked him to take it and make it out of some high grade aluminum, going to have either my last name or Bigfoot embossed in surface. I may go ahead and black oxide it first, but will see how much we can get away with on the job. I have been trying to see what trypes of upgrades i can do with the bearing/seals and i know we make seals the right size at one of our other factories..... now if only i can find some spares around. A real note we used to get close to cost on bearings hat we produce if we order them in house, so if I can find a Timken replacement I will let you all know. We do make that best bearings in the world, which is why they use the ones at our factory to go beyond earth and into space.

Hi Castro, would it be possible to get a few mor pics? I'd like to build a little more protection for my front end because I do a lot of fencing and sometimes make a lot of contact once in a while. Not by choice.

Greetings Castro, i realize you did this post a long, long time ago... Im hoping you are still active & can tell me where to find a brush gaurd similar to yours ? I have a 92/93 argo magnum 8x, all the gaurds i find online are the new style for the new machines... Thanks for any help i can get.

Go to Argo adventure and there are different types of brush gourds there,I think it's just a special order I'm not sure?

I found this in storage at a dealer. he had it sitting around for years. I can get more photos if you need. I was gone but now im back online more often

+ Reply to Thread