2006 Argo Avenger with T20

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Argo Avenger with T20

This project has dragged on forever. I lost interest in it as it became more of a job than it was fun. However, this morning I made myself go work on it and I was able to get it fired up for the first time. The throttle cable I am using is somewhat rigged so I still have to do some work there. I have the belt a little too tight and the T20 needs to be adjusted some more but overall, it runs and drives as it should. Now that it is mobile, I am going to move it out of my shed and into my garage. Hopefully seeing it there everyday will make me want to finish it up.

Here I am testing out the split shifter on the T20. It is hot, dry and dusty here in NC now as you can see in the video:

looks like it was handling good

Way to go Mike,, it looks great and seems to perform as it should thus far. Once you do the little tweks here and there, I'm sure it would be unstoppable!! Great work!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

That's cool! I've never seen an Avenger move with such agility, especially with eight ASX tires.

Where's the video, I don't see a link

Two thumbs up Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Scottw View Post
    Where's the video, I don't see a link
    You must be on a mobile device. Here's the direct link: https://vimeo.com/100600526

Yup, ipad. Thanks for the link. Love it! Nice job. You sure you want to give it to you wife?

Mike

Being able to counter rotate in grass with those really aggressive ASX tire was IMPRESSIVE!

Great work Mike

+ Reply to Thread