Help with Argo serial number

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help with Argo serial number

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    phone=1-877-argoatv or reception519-662-2840---------web site argoatv.com good luck
    thanks I just got off the phone with them and was told to call customer service so I will be calling monday I will keep you updated

Quote Originally Posted by eightwheeler View Post
    they can create one with your number on your trans and combine it with serial on the engine call ODG
    Just got off the phone with ODG customer service said this was not a option but I was able to give them my serial number off of my transmision which got my everything I need. I have a 1988 Argo I was told their were no spacific models given at this time. and my VIN# I hope this helps

I have the same problem with my Argo, no VIN, did they give you one or just the year it was made?

The Argo i bought had never been registered. They never left the farm with it. In Ontario Canada, MTO declared it abandoned and made me a new ownership. It did however have a s/n tab on the firewall. It cost me a few dollars of course but it is registered and has liability insurance on it. Good luck.

I called ODG today and they confirmed that 1 of my argos is a 1979 and the other a 1988! Thanks for the number!

Smoke, how did you make out?

Looking at an ARGO with the data plate that is V698580000BF12190 any idea what year? Model? etc? they are asking $3400.00

RICKinFL,

Here is that models info.

Model Code: Bigfoot 6x6
    Model Year 2001
    VIN: BF12190
    Transmission 30082HU
    Engine Serial # 00082811-350447
    Engine Model 350447
    Engine Spec. 1282-E1
    Completion Date Feb 16, 2001

Not sure how this site works,,,THANKS for the reply,They are asking $3400,,have not seen it yet

Quote Originally Posted by eightwheeler View Post
    no no thats fine, they have been through this many times it will just get created in its current form
    I know this is an old thread but I am dealing with Argo now. Previous owner stated they never registered it. I have given my engine and tranny serial numbers and they have replied that they don't match so they can't help me. Anyone know of another way to get this registered? I'm in MN if that helps.

+ Reply to Thread