Help with Argo serial number

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help with Argo serial number

Help with Argo serial number

Shot in the dark here when I purchased my argo it had no vin plate what so ever, would it be stamped on anything else or am I what is refered to as SOL. Any one have any suggestions

I will take by the no responce that no one has a clue, Any ideas of how I can get one I need a title so I can cross into Canada with it

they can create one with your number on your trans and combine it with serial on the engine call ODG
    '99 Conquest 104hp turbocharged intercooled EFI Chevy Sprint conversion
    "Argo 8x8's only" type of guy
    "old school Argo expert"

Fantastic thanks I will look into this well maybe the engine is not the origional

no no thats fine, they have been through this many times it will just get created in its current form
    '99 Conquest 104hp turbocharged intercooled EFI Chevy Sprint conversion
    "Argo 8x8's only" type of guy
    "old school Argo expert"

Ok now I am pumped thanks for the help.

That all sounds great. If it works out for you keep us posted as you know i'm in the same boat/argo you are.

Sure will my day off is tomorow so I will be giving them a call once I figure out their number

Quote Originally Posted by eightwheeler View Post
    they can create one with your number on your trans and combine it with serial on the engine call ODG
    Can someone tell me how one gets a hold of ODG? Email would be perfered as that is an international call from the states, but a number would also work if that is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill335 View Post
    Can someone tell me how one gets a hold of ODG? Email would be perfered as that is an international call from the states, but a number would also work if that is the only way.
    phone=1-877-argoatv or reception519-662-2840---------web site argoatv.com good luck

+ Reply to Thread