1991 Argo magnum 8x8?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1991 Argo magnum 8x8?

1991 Argo magnum 8x8?

What size of tire is stock for the magnum and will a 22x11-8 fit without rubbing

22X11x8 will fit no problem. Argo Magnum is the number one model and let no one tell you diffrent.

Ok thanks alot going to get it Friday the guy said it needs a few tires

Well got the Argo this evening and had been sitting for about a year and pulled carb off was nasty. Going to see if it will run better tomorrow. Hope to go tear it up tomorrow. Will post some pics if I figure it out.

Keep us posted and good luck

Well got it going all I lack is a brake hose for the right side. Does the kohler smoke a little or does this one just need ran. Thanks for any replys

Should not be any smoke , just at start up. My Kohler 18 has done over 1000 hours and is as good as the day it was put in. Give it a good run before you start to tinker.

Where can I get a chain clip where the chain hooks together. Stopes smoking after I ran it for a while. Does anyone know where I can get a brake hose for the right side. By the way it's a 1988 model

Argo dealer will have the brake hose there not to bad on price either like $15 a pop. I also have an 88 magnum 8x8 and love it, its a great machine and yes the kohler might smoke a touch on cold startup but once you work out the bugs probably be a good idea to flush all fluids and rebuild the carb, replace the fuel filter, and check the brake pads there fairly cheap too and make the machine fun to drive. Also throw some new spark plugs in it too. Im up to 670 hours on mine.

This one only has 220 hours but had it running yesterday but wouldn't just start backfiring out the exhaust any ideal?

+ Reply to Thread