Project Bush Machine

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Project Bush Machine

I'm loving the pictures. You've got a load of gear with you in the last photo. I was looking for the kitchen sink. I'm sure it's in there I just haven't found it yet.

hi everyone, its been a long time since i came here hehe, but theres some pics of winter 2014 doing some firewood with the machine, its been working pretty well !

I choosed to upgrade my outer bearing this year, also changing every inner and chains/sprockets, good project again!

This is a very impressive build. I have always figured the Suzuki motor would make a great transplant. Lots of engineering and forethought went into this. I can only imagine how strong this beast is. Great job.

I like it! what's with the top home made? I like how you kept the original engine hood incorporated into the engine shroud. would like to see more pics of the back of the cab motor inside the cab and all. Can you take the cab off for warm weather?
    posted to soon, looked back at previous pages.

thanks guys for reply!

ya many headaches hehe, nah not so bad but alot of patience! I have to think twice when i twist the throttle, i don't want to rip the transmission, but smoothly applied it handles very well. As for the hard tops, I bought this argo used and the cabin was already on it, made custom by a company named Fibro Concept here in quebec.I also have the hatchback for closing the entire argo but i removed it. It can be easily removed and its lightweight. For the instance my argo is all in piece, as i choosed to replace every bearings and chains, also cleaning/painting the drive frame before its too late, so pictures will be possible soon.

That machine says to me, lead, follow or get out of the way! Very cool machine!

ya it got some pretty power!

now its all dismantled again for some fix that was needed long time ago. Chains, sprockets, all bearings (HDI) and rear extentions.

here is the tub! ready to remove chains and axles

the engine

removing everything in it, includes all the junks, leaves and greases hehe

a bit of rust on the frame

here's the axles and sprockets

everything removed, greased and junks cleaned. I applied POR15 rust paint it does a great job

parts parts and parts! package 1 of 2

now the rear extention installation

I used Dremel tool to cut the skid pan, it works fine

the tool for doing some holes

and the result

i had nothing else to take pictures of... im waiting for more parts to continue, so i took a pic of my toolbox ! lol

enough for today

+ Reply to Thread