good argo times

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: good argo times

Still so cool it hurts to look at .
    Nice artic oven tent by the way did u run a heater in it?
    Alaska floating atvs group on face book. Fixing help and trail rides!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/alaska.AATVs/

85ish Argo 8x8 geo metro engine, hdi axles and 3 bearings per axle.

78 ford bronco... 460 lockers.... "Alaskan tow vehicle"

ATV = Alaska Terain Vehicle

Not a better feeling than meat in the freezer and having everything ready for winter.

Quote Originally Posted by spookum View Post
    Still so cool it hurts to look at .
    Nice artic oven tent by the way did u run a heater in it?
    oH YEA, little propane heater buddy to knock down the chill before getting into the Wiggy sleeping bag & before getting up in the morning, don't like running propane inside for to long

Quote Originally Posted by Twizted1 View Post
    Not a better feeling than meat in the freezer and having everything ready for winter.
    Well,,,,,,,, meat in the freezer, who really has everything ready for winter, that is just an imaginary goal that is almost unobtainable.

holy crap, that Moose is big! What caliber do you hunt those with? Doesn't look like the kind of thing you'd want to tick off by wounding it.

Quote Originally Posted by moos-a-boo View Post
    Well,,,,,,,, meat in the freezer, who really has everything ready for winter, that is just an imaginary goal that is almost unobtainable.
    Well true. But I am happy with meat in the freezer and the wood shed full. Everything else just gets done as I find time.

Quote Originally Posted by Twizted1 View Post
    Well true. But I am happy with meat in the freezer and the wood shed full. Everything else just gets done as I find time.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    holy crap, that Moose is big! What caliber do you hunt those with? Doesn't look like the kind of thing you'd want to tick off by wounding it.
    Yes they are BIG, this one is just legal by state regs, 50 inch spread at the widest point or points, I have always used a 300 magnum, are you asking about the wife or the moose, I try not to tick either one off

Quote Originally Posted by moos-a-boo View Post
    Yes they are BIG, this one is just legal by state regs, 50 inch spread at the widest point or points, I have always used a 300 magnum, are you asking about the wife or the moose, I try not to tick either one off
    I can't remember seeing a Moose even in a zoo. The deer here are tiny compared to that bad boy. 300 magnum, don't know that I've ever seen one of those either! I already had that figured out about the wife. If you'd come back and said "Alaskan females don't get ticked off". I'd have already been on the road............had to stop somewhere and got me some better clothes though!

well no moose last year but enough firewood for the next 8 winters; 2016-2023!! now that's a good feeling.

+ Reply to Thread