argo accessores

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: argo accessores

argo accessores

I was wondering what people thoughts are on the new auto chain lube system available on the new argo HDI ,is it an option worth having and what kind of oil do you use with it .Do any of you have this auto chain lube system, maybe Tim or fox valley could share some thoughts on it.

And I have think is it possible put XTI:s HD rubber tracks to HDi?

Marko

Quote Originally Posted by deerchaser View Post
    I was wondering what people thoughts are on the new auto chain lube system available on the new argo HDI ,is it an option worth having and what kind of oil do you use with it .Do any of you have this auto chain lube system, maybe Tim or fox valley could share some thoughts on it.
    I have seen one in operation,and my first thoughts were it's almost overkill to keep the chain lubed,unless the unit is used for extreme conditions or comercial use. Somebody correct me if im wrong, but I believe the oiler lubes the chains every 15min. via an electric motor/oil pump system useing regular engine oil.Seems to me,unless you could adjust the interval of the pump, that you could create a mess on your floorpans if running the unit for extended periods of time.They are expensive,and it's so easy just to spray the chains when they need it.

factory supplies 15 min timer or 1 hr. timer. sprays for 5 seconds. does have over ride button to spray whatever you feel necessary. I was told that there was a after market 2 hour timer available also. even though this is a good idea I still oil chains the old fashion way before every trip...by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Markol View Post
    And I have think is it possible put XTI:s HD rubber tracks to HDi?

Marko
    xti axle spacing is a little longer, so track would have to be shortened to fit properly on an HDI. Roughly 27" between axles vs. 26.33 on the HDI

Thanks for answer! Looks like new hd tracks are quite similar with normal rubber track. If I remember right old rubber tracks with metal guides had higher padles and thats why I was thinking those hd ones.

Marko

Does anybody know part number for HuntMasters/Scouts hood rack?

Marko

Quote Originally Posted by Markol View Post
    Does anybody know part number for HuntMasters/Scouts hood rack?

Marko
    Should have the part # shortly

+ Reply to Thread