Friend Found this gem on his land!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Friend Found this gem on his land!

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    Just how lucky do you have to be to want something and find one lying around on your property? I'd be wishing for a pot o' gold next trip out I believe.
    Absolutely! What great luck that is. How did he not know that was on his property?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Obviously someone took it there. For whatever reason they left it there. How long has it been there? Someone knows they left it there. Find out about it. Just might be reported stolen maybe. Or someone plans to go back someday to get it.

Dagnabbit, where'd all these vehicles behind the silo come from? Wait, a silo? How'd that get here? Darned cows and their April Fools shenanigans!

You're right Rick, looks like it was in plain view. I'd like to find that old Cat motor grader lying around my place.

Thanks guys. Upon a rough inspection, Nubs, without taking anything apart, there were no Argo labels or serials visible at all. The hood is bolted down. From Lifting up flaps and what not, everything chain-related appears to be in good shape. This Argo doesn't seem to have seen much use in its day, at all. May very well be worth fixing up!

The older fellow who owns the land and is renting it to my friend owns it. He even forgot that he had it. LOL

Had to be a logical explanation somewhere.

I have a 1980 6x6 and it's identical. I'm restoring mine now. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread