Family Argo Trip

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Family Argo Trip

Family Argo Trip

I took the family out to our Cabin for the annual summer VA trip, Here are a few clips from the trip in. This trail is not too bad this yr, little bit wet. My middle daughter has decided that it's time for her to try driving it herself. Pretty COOL, now I have a couple little drivers to take me out. She did a great job, if anything, she might be a little too brave at this point
    This is a bit of the trail from between the truck and the "Half Way Creek"

This is an interesting piece of trail, there are virtually no tracks other than Adair Pro Series tracks visible. It's not exclusive, there are a few places where other machines on different gear come onto the trail from the side, and then promptly leave the trail to one side or the other on different side tracks

This is a look at the second half of the trail

I had to leave them all there while I go back to work, but will make another trip out to bring them some fresh groceries and probably some fuel too in a couple weeks.

RD
    Last edited by Mike; 07-10-2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: removed the "s" in "https://" to get the videos to embed. ;)

Opps, forgot what I have to do to make the clips "embed"

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Opps, forgot what I have to do to make the clips "embed"

RD

Me too. I think I'm becoming senile! Or is it bud light memory loss? Cheers anyway! Can't wait for more vids
    Alaska floating atvs group on face book. Fixing help and trail rides!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/alaska.AATVs/

85ish Argo 8x8 geo metro engine, hdi axles and 3 bearings per axle.

78 ford bronco... 460 lockers.... "Alaskan tow vehicle"

ATV = Alaska Terain Vehicle

What happened to your wife's quad? Not to often do we get to see her enjoy the argo ride....

By the way...as usual more great vids....
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Great Videos! AWESOME!

Great videos,RD. Thanks for taking the time to post them!

Quote Originally Posted by guyfox View Post
    What happened to your wife's quad? Not to often do we get to see her enjoy the argo ride....

By the way...as usual more great vids....

I have not had a chance to tear it apart, but something is busted in the rear drive system. I might be able to make time to look at it this Fall.
    It's funny that you mention not often seeing her enjoy the Argo ride. She's a quad rider to the bone, hates the Conquests, she gets all shook up and feels nauseous after a long trip, lol. It's not a deal breaker though, I still love her

RD

Thanks for sharing
    look like a great time

hey rock doctor,where did you get that live bait carrier?

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    hey rock doctor,where did you get that live bait carrier?

Haaaahaha...........
    Did I forget to mention that the girls each got new kittens just prior to this trip? They insisted that they were bringing their new toys to the lake....... I counselled against the idea, but Diane was on their side so I knew I'd lost before I even opened my mouth. Turns out that daddy does have some idea of what he's talking about some times

I should not laugh, it was a very sad moment, one kitten has moved on to greener pastures full of plump mice and slow birdies. We'll miss her dearly.

RD

+ Reply to Thread