Nothing like a deadline to get you in an inventive mood

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nothing like a deadline to get you in an inventive mood

86" galv chassis, not been on the road for last 3 years...... I must get round to it.

Me being old have had 80, 86, 88 (ser 1), 88 (ser 2 and 3) , 109, 110, forward control, range rover, disco, mog, cj5, champ, and loads of others I can't remember now. But out of all of them the 86" is running very, very high on the list of favourites. It's got all you need, a dash to put stuff in, doors with seals, opening vents, nimble enough to get anywhere. If it's got the 2 ltr in still a rover 60 head is a great improvement (if you can still get one ??)

I'll give you £50 for it .......and don't mind collecting

Nice n shiney that one Rory! Mine has a few battle scars from the local green lanes, a tad scratchy to say the least!

I know what you mean about leg room rod, my 90 had the bulkhead cut down and a bar put in during the rebuild so the seat can go right back, at least I can stretch me legs

I'll grab some pics of the Argo & me 90 on the stand at Billing over the weekend, I might polish her up but I don't expect her to look as siney as Rorys

+ Reply to Thread