My Homemade add ons

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Homemade add ons

My Homemade add ons

Hi Everyone
    I have completed a number of modifications to my 2013 HDI of which I am quite proud of. My rear carrier is built of one in.tubing with a chain saw bracket,I made the rack narrower than the machine and up high so far no hang ups.My canoe Rack\Duck blind frame is made of 1in. also with all nuts welded to the back side,the top folds down and fits nicely inside frameDSCN2826.jpgDSCN2824.jpgDSCN2820.jpg.I am still able to pull a trailer or my 10ft sleigh in the winter.I want to thank everyone who posted picts. of their add ons that helped me design and build my own.

Very nice floorman
    '99 Conquest 104hp turbocharged intercooled EFI Chevy Sprint conversion
    "Argo 8x8's only" type of guy
    "old school Argo expert"

I noticed your two center tires are backwards.
    Nice canoe rack, looks good. Nice Argo, too.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Nice! Looks like you've got everything you need there.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Hi Rusty
    I am not quite sure about the tire setup,I usually have my tracks on 99% of the time.The machine was setup as new from dealer.
    Floorman

+ Reply to Thread