Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tracks

Tracks

Hello I'm in need of some help I have an 02 conquest with 120 hours on it I gave 3000 nothing wrong great shape and want to know if I should put supertracks or adair tracks I live in iowa most driving in ponds rivers streams lots of mud sand but also where there are lots of sticks and stuff just don't know what to get.thanks

I had the same debate. Ended up going with the Adair pro tracks and winter cleat kit. They should ship Monday, but from what I've seen they are the way to go.

From what I've seen and herd the Adair tracks are the only ones that swim at all.....? Norm...

What about tire problems with poking a hole driving around beaver dams and stuff. Thank you for all the help

To me you have an equal chance of a stick finding it's way through the tracks as one finding it's way through the sidewall. I've never driven on a beaver dam, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

So are the adair tracks better than the supertracks

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg_20003 View Post
    So are the adair tracks better than the supertracks
    Yes, they are. There is nothing "Super" about Supertracks. They are fine tracks in the winter, but IMHO, Goodtracks would be a more accurate name :-)

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Yes, they are. There is nothing "Super" about Supertracks. They are fine tracks in the winter, but IMHO, Goodtracks would be a more accurate name :-)

RD
    Yes the good track are nice and light give good floatation in snow. And will work good for you. IF you are going down hill in a straight line in a soft snow. I do not think you can compare the two. Because they are on two levels. Then again it all depends on what the use of the track will be. The razed belt design can not be beet. IMOA. As for sticks well You will have them poking you in the eye or tire no matter what track you have.

Thank you I'm going to go with the adair tracks and go form there.

Just got my adair tracks they are the best

+ Reply to Thread