Solved Multiple 8x8 I/C Problems at Once

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solved Multiple 8x8 I/C Problems at Once

Solved Multiple 8x8 I/C Problems at Once

I solved many of my mid-80's 8x8 I/C problems (axle pins, idler chains, secondary clutch issues, etc.) all at once. I bought a brand new 2014 Frontier 650 8x8 off the dealer's showroom floor. There is no comparison between these two machines.

I went for the Frontier over the Avenger because it's over 200 pounds lighter, still has the same bottom end, and has the pull start. Here in Alaska, I don't want to be stuck in the bush because my battery died. Not having the Admiral transmission wasn't a big deal for me at all, at least not where I operate the thing.

All in all, I should have done it years ago. I'll keep ya'll posted how it works out. Right now I have .2 hours on it!

good for you bob, that is the best way to not have to deal with issues on a old machine. the avenger is a quality 8x8. i'm saving my pennies !! happy riding. johnboy va.

I've been thinking if doing the same thing. So let me know what up think of it. Do you kno where the 200lbs was saved on your machine vrs the Avenger?

Show a few pictures please. We all like to see new aatvs. Gets the blood moving. Smiles come out of no where.
    Congratulations on the new machine. The hours will build fast.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

+ Reply to Thread