moose boom

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: moose boom

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post

Great pictures! I had to study pic.# 1 for quite a while. You travel prepared. Some of the gear behind the seat with the rifle case ,I couldn't identify for sure. Spare wheel ,chainsaw,cordless drill folding crane and on and on. Very impressive. I know from direct experience that old age makes handy equipment important. But, in picture # 5 using a winch to lift an axle? I hope that's just serving as a weight.Ha Ha Enjoy the moose, I can almost taste it now.moos-a boo
    Thanks, the cordless drill is actually a Dewalt impact driver with a drill chuck attachment, it sits along side the Dewalt cordless saws all, used for quartering up the moose. They go everywhere with the argo. I had to go back to the picture you referred to, that is not an axle but a intake valve out of an Enterprise DSR 46 diesel engine, each cylinder has 4 valves, 2 intake & 2 exhaust, the piston is 21 inches across the top, I work at a power plant were we use these engines to produce electricity. Recycling old engine parts. And yes, the valve is just holding alittle strain on the cable.

Thanks RD!
    How did you do hunting this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Good Job guys, Nice Moose

RD

Thanks Nubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Well done on All fronts

AWESOME! Thats all I got!

Quote Originally Posted by moos-a-boo View Post
    Thanks RD!
    How did you do hunting this year?
    One moose down, and still a month and a half to go untill the end of the Season. Kinda thinkin I should put some effort into tipping an Elk over, but work keeps getting in the way of my play time. I'll let you guys know if I get a crack at one.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    One moose down, and still a month and a half to go untill the end of the Season. Kinda thinkin I should put some effort into tipping an Elk over, but work keeps getting in the way of my play time. I'll let you guys know if I get a crack at one.

RD
    Sounds good, Good Luck!

Thanks Sol

Congrats on the moose. That's a great looking jib..

I hope to tip one over in the next couple weeks myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
    Congrats on the moose. That's a great looking jib..

I hope to tip one over in the next couple weeks myself.
    Thanks Positrac, good luck on your hunt.

+ Reply to Thread