mounting gun boot?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mounting gun boot?

mounting gun boot?

I have tried several spots to mount the gun boot but nothing seems to work as I would like. I've tried on the front both facing me and across in front of the "dash", last place was strapped to the back of the seat. Where do you mount yours??

Thanks,Ross

I have two gun boots on the back wrap around rack on my maxll. I have run like that for some time now.

I just throw mine in the back, or strap it on with my gear, for the big guns. If it's a smaller gun, I strap it on my hip.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    I just throw mine in the back, or strap it on with my gear, for the big guns. If it's a smaller gun, I strap it on my hip.

RD
    I do this, too.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

I have an older version of these on the seat bar.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003UY...=SS115&simLd=1

Thanks for the reply's. Ross

I'm hoping Santa brings me one of these...
    Cabela's TAC Gear UTV Double Gun Case | Cabela's Canada

I've got the argo one that goes on the back of the seat, and it works great until it gets muddy.. Then you're cleaning a gun most of the night...

I fabricated a bracket that mounts to the limited space on the dash so I could install a set of those rhino grip gun holders to. Mine's only in the case until legal shooting time. Though I don't know your situation.

+ Reply to Thread