New canadian priceing

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New canadian priceing

New canadian priceing

Hey guys just in argo is offering US pricing in Canada for select models.I called the western distributor and they haven't even released info to the dealers yet.Just ordered a 580 6x6 for 10 k.Will be here late oct or nov.Will be a nice second machine for wife and kids to go with my 750 avenger .

Quote Originally Posted by thinhorn View Post
    Hey guys just in argo is offering US pricing in Canada for select models.I called the western distributor and they haven't even released info to the dealers yet.Just ordered a 580 6x6 for 10 k.Will be here late oct or nov.Will be a nice second machine for wife and kids to go with my 750 avenger .
    Great news its about friggin time,we have been getting hosed here for some time on Canadian made outdoor products that our American cousins can buy waaaay cheaper on the U.S side,Bombardier corp has been livin off government(slash our)money and hand outs and we get stiffed at the showroom floor when we want to buy Canadian built sled,s fair is fair.NCT

Ya it was funny I found it on line ,when I called Argyll motor sports in edmonton the sales man didn't even know about it,he had to call the owner/distributer.Pretty awesome as I've been looking for a used 6x6 for about 8months with no luck for anything decent.

Quote Originally Posted by thinhorn View Post
    Ya it was funny I found it on line ,when I called Argyll motor sports in edmonton the sales man didn't even know about it,he had to call the owner/distributer.Pretty awesome as I've been looking for a used 6x6 for about 8months with no luck for anything decent.
    Well new ownership of the ole Argo think it might be the American side stay tuned.NCT

+ Reply to Thread