New to Argos

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Argos

New to Argos

I traded an old 4 wheeler i had for an argo last night. The guy told me it was an 85 but after doing some research today and an email to Argo it turns out it's a 1975 SS. The guy put a Polaris 250cc engine in it, it runs and drives fine. Needs some work on the tub, has some cracks in the upper and lower. I'm assuming it's ABS cause of the age?

If the old 4 wheeler owed you little or nothing then you can't go wrong, any AATV is a start. Fix it up and have a blast.

Had planned to jump in on the greeting and let you know it was a pre 76 SuperSport which is somewhat rare, you can tell pre 76 by the sticks on the left side and the gauges were stock in the ss, the trans should also be stamped ss. It also would have come with a factory tonnaeu cover (youcan see the snaps),3 bolt wheels, extended front seat(pads up to dash) and a CCW engine.
    It's a shame the body was cut removing any chance of original seats, probably because the gas tank(missing also) failed.
    They were sweet and most had white seats setting it apart.

Oh and the body is poly.

+ Reply to Thread