fuel pump for 99 conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fuel pump for 99 conquest

fuel pump for 99 conquest

Has anyone tried a napa universal electric fuel pump on their argos. I was looking at a 1.5 t0 4 pound pressure and wondered if it works and how well

Yes, I use one, I put it right off the fuel tank and wired a toggle switch on the dash for power. Works so good that I wish that I did it years ago. The only downside is its not all that protected from damage so will be making a cover of some kind to protect it.
    Ross

Can You post the napa part number for the low pressure pump if You have time

thanks ross, it seems a little big for under the seat so I'm thinking behind seat with a cover. I'm just going to use the existing wires and change out the conectors

The part is a posi-flo napa part no. 610-1051 universal electronic fuel pump gas/diesel by facet

Thanks!

I have. It will fit right where the old pump was. Doesn't need to go as high as 4 PSI either. I think mine went to 2.5 or 3.

The requirements for this pump are pretty simple: It needs the capacity to move fuel from the tank to the carburetor faster than the engine consumes it and it needs to shut off at a pressure low enough that it won't force open the float's valve. There is no requirement that it have an Argo or Kawasaki label.

+ Reply to Thread