Removing Conquest Power Pack

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Removing Conquest Power Pack

Ford, did you get the power-pac frame out OK, Please make sure to measure the distance between the center shaft engine to center shaft transmission, should be 15.35 inch. I am speaking from EXPERIENCE on this. If the power-pac frame is bent, this is where you would see this dimension smaller. Causing the belt to be slack & the clutches not functioning as designed. My machine would not climb hills like the other 3 machines I run with. Frustrating to say the least. I replaced both clutches, the belt twice, changed springs in the clutches, drive & driven, to sum it up, a lot of time & energy. I got this 15.35 inch measurement from an Argo dealer, mine was 15.00 inch even, bought a new power pac frame & swapped it out & wow am I happy happy with the way my machine performs now!
    The power pac does not need to be out of the machine to measure, just thought I would give you something to look at while you had it out.
    Good luck!

Thanks, that's good advice. I haven't been able to work on it recently. Hope to get back to it early next week. Appreciate your help!

Ok Ford, any update? I realize it is almost Christmas, but need something to read buddy.

+ Reply to Thread