Argo Hunts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Argo Hunts

The trailer is made at Greer tank in Fairbanks,Alaska. The trailer is very rugged,I drag it everywhere and it will float,(if it could talk,it would cry) I had to swim out to retrieve the wolf in the muskeg,keep in mind the machine doesn't swim well with the tracks. It also has formed pockets on the lid to put two action packers and nice anchor points on the sides and ends for strapping down your gear. It has six large hinged rings on the inside and is sealed very well.The frame is made of 2x2 tube steal and has a tow ring on the back for guys like me that hunts with guys that ride 4 wheelers. Sorry I don't have any video pulling my trailer, a 4 wheeler and another trailer through the mud holes. They don't laugh at my 20 horse putt putt any more.

IMG_0525.jpg

2002 conquest 8 by 8 with plastic tracks pulling 2 bull moose at once. Pulled them with ease.
    2015 argo camo 750hdi- rubber tracks, bilage pump, rear hand rails, winch, brush guard, alternator, heater, full soft cab and windsheild.

Nice work there Modster, a couple of years ago I did manage to drag a small bull guts and all through a couple hundred yards of willows to the side of a river for skinning and quartering. I had all I wanted with the 6x6, if it was a big moose I don't think I could.

Pulling from the roll cage up high like that gets the heads way off the ground. Pulls way better like that. Pulling up a hill i had to unhook one and do one at a time.
    2015 argo camo 750hdi- rubber tracks, bilage pump, rear hand rails, winch, brush guard, alternator, heater, full soft cab and windsheild.

The mounting points for the roll bar are not very rugged or I would have pulled from the the top, its more of a light bar than a roll bar.

+ Reply to Thread