Argo Hunts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Argo Hunts

Argo Hunts

[IMG]camera 2014 109.jpg[/IMG]First pictures of the old Conquest on the job

impressive!

Wow, that is a really big wolf. About the only thing I see in this area is coyotes and they are about 1/3 the size of that wolf. Looks like you are going to have enough meat to last through the rest of this year. Enjoy!

Looks like that conquest is serving you well. I always thought the 6x6 with the water cooled Kawasaki engine was one of the best machines that Argo ever made. It seems that they would have carried that engine over to the 6x6 frontier but I guess is was all about expense and not what was best suited for the machine.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 12-31-2014 at 02:19 PM.

I love that trailer!

that sucker wont be eating anymore beagles.

Beagle man, thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like your loaded down pretty good.
    I did not know they made a 6 wheel conquest, you might like the extra set of wheels and carrying room with an eight by

I wasn't looking for a 6x6 but it was in show room condition with 109 hours.I thought I was going to look at an 8x8 and it turned out to be the 6x6 and it had never spent the night outside.I have 286 hours on it now with no problems, but I do maintain the hell out of it and it only sleeps outside when I do.

Beagleman, you certainly have more playroom than i do here in France, did you fabricate the trailer if so will it float? i am looking for something for getting my firewood home and that looks like the thing!

Wow...nice kill.

Looks loaded for bear that setup.

Where did you acquire such an interesting trailer? Clearly it's generating interest here. Is there a brand name etc?

T/hanks for sharing your adventure
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

I always liked the Conquest, nice compact size, liquid cooled, perfect for areas where it gets hot. Nice find.

Many years back we had $500 bounties on Wolfs. That was big money 30 or so years ago, the Wolfs didn't last long.

+ Reply to Thread