Chain hitting

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chain hitting

Chain hitting

I have a 95 vanguard 6x6 and I went to go load it on the trailer today went around the block and heard a weird sound so i removed the front piece and looked inside and saw the drive chain on the right side was hitting the brake rotor? any ideas on what might have happened

Thanks

Look in the manual and see if there is a snap ring and a washer to keep the sprocket on the output shaft on transmission and or bottom primary sprocket from drifting into the disc. You can get the manuals on line and I think they are available on this site.

+ Reply to Thread