2007 Response value please

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 Response value please

2007 Response value please

Hi folks any input on value it has under 200 hrs and incorrect cheap tires on it. I would really appreciate any reviews or negatives or pluses please. I'm currently riding an 2001 Big Foot which is a great low hr unit. Thinking 8 wheels and tracks would be better

If it really is a 2007 than it is not a response or they have the year on the machine off. I think the response was discontinued around 2004ish. I would say that the response is not the ideal machine for track due to the low HP. If you are at low altitude and just running standard tracks for mud it should be fine, but also check to see what gear ratio the tranny is.

I believe 2007 was the last year manufactured -> Argo UTV Response 8x8
    Ken

For Sale 2000 Max IV

Quote Originally Posted by ken white View Post
    I believe 2007 was the last year manufactured -> Argo UTV Response 8x8
    Oops, My mistake. Thanks for the correction.

See if you can get the serial and model number from the seller, those can be cross referenced to determine the year it was made. 95-04 have the brake levers and 05-07 have t-bar. All have a briggs 18 hp engine. Rear bearing extensions were optional. (Looked at several response before I bought my conquest, and none had the rear extensions). If you are wanting a to put tracks on an 8x8, I'd avoid the response. Look for an avenger or a conquest.

Been staying out as I've never owned or sold a response, if it has the G trans. and rear bearing extensions and tracks priced right I'd consider it. Keep in mind all Argo's seem to hold there value, even those under powered, yet keep on going.

Always thought I'd like one though, specially a brown one ( with a 23).

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

It's definitely a 2007 how do I know if it has a G transmission ? Do you know. I do know it's the T steering.

It will have a GU, MU, or HU and then some numbers stamp on top of the tranny. The GU is low the MU is Medium and the HU is high.

+ Reply to Thread