A boring 10 minute video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A boring 10 minute video

A boring 10 minute video

Made a boring video of my Argo plowing snow today for the 4th time this month, another 5" last night. I just want the snow to go away and green stuff to start growing so this is my version of cabin fever

You have a beautiful place there even with out the green stuff

No snow here just sand

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Nice video. Love seeing the Conquests getting a workout. Now you just need a set of Chanel tracks and your machine would really push some snow without spinning tracks.

Thanks for the comments guys. I lived in Arizona for a year, NW area close to Vegas and it was great other than the rattlers, scorpions, and variety of bad spiders! This weather makes me miss that place.

would have liked to have been there just to ride around in the max while you plowed. looked fun to me. we got 8'' here in va. finally but almost all melted today. still got to test the adairs. really like them ! johnboy va.

I love the tracks too johnboy and even the snow, for a month or so but now I wish it would melt away like yours did!

Still a neat video PaSean
    I always like seeing the whole machine doing the work if you can find someone to freeze while you have fun.
    I liked how whipper had his camera mounted you could kinda glimpse him and the front of the machine and everthing flying by. Holy crap it looks like he is really moving at times. DREAM of soft suspension Ride.
    REALLY IT LOOKS LIKE A SMOOTH RIDE WHIPPERS MACHINE FROM CAMERA VIEW
    Thanks for the video
    And you need that plow where you live. NICE GET AWAY

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Watched the vid,welcome to my life it always snows here,just a side note PaSean I cant tell but one thing ya want to do with a plow on is wind the winch opposite to the summer you want the cable coming off the top of the drum this way it will not break the cable as much if you have it coming off the bottom of the drum the bend that it makes down to the plow tends to break the cable alot,mind you I plow tons with mine and re spooling it from the top I never have cable issues.NCT

+ Reply to Thread