winter tune-up for my conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: winter tune-up for my conquest

Is it possible to drill my factory wheels and axle flanges for greasing on a 2004?

I had the adapters and bolts from Adair and got the bearings and carrier locally.
    I also purchase 2 new front chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan67 View Post
    Yes the kit has you putting the set screw to the inside of the argo.
    You mean outside right ?
    So this is the same thing for the mid axles?
    Also, the water can go between the shaft and the bearing, do you put something there like green loctite or right stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by capri302 View Post
    Also, the water can go between the shaft and the bearing, do you put something there like green loctite or right stuff ?
    I'm going to try the electrical tape trick that I read about on this site (help with credits) on my current build. I'm planning on using Scotch #88 it's heavier than 33+.

Is there normal that front wheel sprockets don't have set screws ?

edit: found in the manual : Remove the set screw from the drive sprocket. Photo WA-100 (Except for all front
    sprockets which float)
    Last edited by capri302; 04-29-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Finished all the bearing upgrade today , did a quick test drive , everything looks good.
    thanks everyone for all the information.

+ Reply to Thread