Aqua torque 25 x 12 - 9 tires on avenger

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aqua torque 25 x 12 - 9 tires on avenger

Aqua torque 25 x 12 - 9 tires on avenger

Anybody swapped out a set of Goodyear Rawhides with a set of 25X12-9 aqua torque tires on an Argo? If you did, was there a noticeable increase in performance in the water? How'd they ride on the hard trail?

Thanx

They ride very harsh on the trail and the machine will not move in water or if so very slowly with a little throttle On an 8x8 avenger and a XTIthat is. They say they work ok on a 6x6 in water but I caot confirm . They are much better in deep thick mud. I have bought 2 sets the first one cracked on all 8 tires in the sidewall the dealer replaced these and the new ones are now starting to crack ( after 1 summer less than 100hrs). The sidewalls will not take any flex I suspect chinese rubber ( to stiff or poor quality) My friend has a set and his are OK but he runs 5 psi air in them all I was running 3 psi so the tires would have a little give to them. Depending what you want them for but I would think most people would be very dissappointed

Wrench9 is spot on with his review. Stick with the Rawhide III's, you're much better off.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanx

+ Reply to Thread