Chain Saw Bracket

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chain Saw Bracket

Chain Saw Bracket

I have a 750 HDi with a factory bush guard. Was wondering if anyone out there had any cool pictures of how they have been able to mount a chain saw at the front attached to the bush guard. If you do please share. Thanks.

Good afternoon Pike, try Kolpin, there description is a saw press for ATV. They do the gun boots and mounts also. kolpin-universal-saw-press-bracket.
    Good luck, I dont know if the brush mount is the best location tho, mine is mounted on my custom top at the rear.

Thanks that is an idea, but I was thinking of something like the Saw Grip, has anyone tried anything like that hanging off the bush guard.
    Rapidroy why don't you think the front is a good location?

I think it would get destroyed if it rode on the front where I go and the machines are already front heavy.

Hey Pike, thats a good looking mount. Unless you can mount the saw where it will be protected from sweepers it will likely get damaged. The front is a handy place to have it, but it needs to be protected so it will be in useable condition when you need it most.
    Not criticizing your choice of location, just making an observation. Good luck... R.R.

Hi Pike I agree with Rapid and Beagle you are asking for a bent bar or worse with the saw on the front.I run my HDI with a rack on the back,between the rack and the back of my machine I mounted my saw bracket on the rack.Two pcs 6in.x8in.1/8 steel with a pc of 3/4 rubber glued to ea.pc of steel one pc has 2 nuts welded to the outside wide enough to allow the saw blade to slide in. I then used to larger eye bolts to tighten saw blade into bracket.Body of saw is also cushioned by a pc of 3/4 rubber.I am trying to attach a pict. to give you an idea.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread