My new toy

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My new toy

My new toy

photo 2.jpgphoto 1.jpg
    My new Frontier EFI arrived in Fairbanks today. Have to get used to the steering and brakes. Used the Bigfoot with the levers for 6 yrs.
    support your local search and rescue unit and get lost.

Great looking set up! How do the rubber tracks feel with the new EFI turning them?

Good in the snow, still have to get the feel for it. Taking it for a ride tomorrow will let you know then.

Very nice can't wait to hear how it performs for you. Has anyone taken 6x6hdi for a test drive yet if I like to get your opinion on it

Very nice! Have fun with your new toy.

That 23 Horse Kolher engine is a very nice power plant, once you get use to the handlebar steering and the 8x8 clutching system you are really going to enjoy the control and power that unit has to offer. Looks like you got set up right for Alaska, I hope you enjoy your new ride.

Do you have track tuners?

Sweet looking ride - Looks like you've option'd her out very nicley. Looking forward to your reports on performance

Quote Originally Posted by akpride View Post
    Do you have track tuners?
    No, but I think that I will add that. I did have chain wind out once on Kodiak. With the super track.

I just got a set but haven't used them. They are well built and ship in flat rate boxes so it good For us AK folks

+ Reply to Thread