07 Avenger Steering Adjustment Info

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 07 Avenger Steering Adjustment Info

07 Avenger Steering Adjustment Info

Good evening All,
    I recently picked up an 07 Avenger EFI.
    This is my first AATV & I'm really digging it!!!
    While running it up on blocks doing some maintenance, the right side seems to drive more than the left side.
    I also experience this while on water as well.
    I was wondering if this is normal? If not, can anyone point me in the right direction for information on how to properly adjust the steering?
    Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Argos are known for one side driving faster than the other. This is considered normal. Bad bearings, tight chains, or even tracks could cause or contribute to this.
    Lube the chains, make sure they are tightened correctly, and grease (or replace) the axle bearings.
    On the road, if the machine drive crooked, check the tire sizes by measuring around each one. Some tires may be a bit larger than others even if they are labeled the same size and have the same air pressure.
    Once you get it set correctly the machine ought to drive straight.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Thanks for your help Rusty

+ Reply to Thread