Hunting trailers to pull behing Argos?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hunting trailers to pull behing Argos?

Quote Originally Posted by Vance in AK View Post
    Thanks AbertaRider. Our country definitely sounds like yours in places.
    What is the skidplate material on your trailer?
    I ended up with a useable trailer though it's not what I would have built by choice. But the price was right... I noticed it at my brother in laws place leaning against the garage for the first time Saturday & was admiring it. He said he had bought it years ago to use behind his 4 wheeler hunting & now just used it occasionally for yard work. I told him I was going to build a trailer for my Argo... Monday when I got home from work it was sitting in my yard with a note saying he might need to borrow my new trailer for his yard work occasionally :-) Brother in laws like that are hard to find :-)
    Attachment 13662Attachment 13663

I'm going to be tight on time getting the Argo going for this moose season so I think I will put a full length skidplate on the trailer so the frame isn't getting hung up & use it as is this year. For next year I hope to convert it to walking beam with hubs that will fit the argo wheels.

Hey Vance, good deal there!
    I used 1/4" thick "puck board", not sure what its suppose to be called, but its a plastic 4'x8' sheet. The stuff is pretty tough and skids on wet surfaces very well.
    Good luck hunting, we open for bowhunting on August 25 where Im at.....cant wait!

Does he have anymore sisters? lol

michael

+ Reply to Thread