Well crap, that got expensive quick.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Well crap, that got expensive quick.

Well holy....Well done ODG and my dealer. It's too bad emails had to be sent but in the end you guys stepped up. New hood covered equally by dealer and ODG. A partial fix for the tire issue, in that 4 new tires specifically designed for tracks are being shipped. Not sure if that will help the 4 that will be left on at the corners, guess we'll see. Haven't received any official email from ODG, but this is what my dealer is telling me. Stay tuned...

great news bud,i noticed that the hood on my 2012 does not fit well either.after a few hours of riding it has almost slipped out of its hinges.i bought a cover from adair argo last year and im gonna start using it whenever I haul the argo from now on.

My Buddy I rode with had an argo and was always loseing his hood ! Finaly I made him a Duz Button ataching set up for him.
    Very poor designe on argo''s part if you ask me ?!?!?

What do the tires especially made for tracks look like. I have a 2014 XTI and the sidewalls of my tires have pieces missing everywhere from the track guides it is mostly the middle ones. I took off the tracks and with a flapper disk I smoothed put the top sides of the track guides this seems to have helped quite a bit but it took a while to do. My old tracks had the plastic guides I never had a problem with those. Please post a pict of the specially designed tires for the tracks when you get them

Thanks

Tires are called ARGO Heat. They are not meant for swimming.

Glad to hear you got some resolution to it! I've got an 07 Avenger and notice my hood slips from side to side at times, and has popped out the odd time, while in the bush.. I've just gotten used to checking it. I do run a bungy cord from the winch up and over the hood to the handle bars and haven't noticed any rubbing so far and I've made a few 1800 km round trips with it that way...

that's exactly how I have transported my argo, with the hood and windshield bunjied down. no problems

+ Reply to Thread