Argo expo 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo expo 2015

Argo expo 2015

Did anyone go to the Argo Expo 2015 last week at the Factory in New Hamburg?

Quote Originally Posted by red-bird-dog View Post
    Did anyone go to the Argo Expo 2015 last week at the Factory in New Hamburg?
    Yes. Big write up in the Globe and Mail newspaper with pictures. Also coloured pic. in the local paper. ATV World magazine reporters were there so see next issue. Lots of new machines and transmissions but not new motors except all Kohlers. Saw distributors from Europe and Asia ,Norway and China and USA and more.Distributor from China among prize winners.

New transmissions? Any details? Their web site doesn't have anything on the new stuff yet. Only seen pictures on their Facebook page.

I am not sure what info is supposed to be leaked yet. Not all seats or roofs are black anymore.seats are diff.on some models. I saw a dealer wearing an Adair jacket.

argo expo 2015

new optional 1 3/8" diameter argo axles to go with new optional wheels. allow you to switch wheels to other side and mount tracks without using an axle extender.P1030140.jpg

ARGO Expo 2015

This picture of the tent and the rock and roll ARGO, I don't think, can be ordered. But maybe, I'm not sure. I would like to have the tent, and the trailer, but maybe I don't need the rock and roll model.

The HDI in Malaysion Orange was taken home by a local dealer.

P1030222.jpgP1030213.jpgP1030238.jpg

+ Reply to Thread