24" tires for a Conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 24" tires for a Conquest

Roger S;
    Wow, I'm surprised to hear the tracks will still clear, It's got to be really close.
    Me too,
    I ordered the tires, they should be here today, BUT, I had to go to work today, and will not be home till next week now.
    Oh well, I'll get it done when I get home.

Doc, you need to get your priorities straight. Do you know how important this is? I can't wait to hear how they do for you.

I put two Frontier tires on a Conquest and they fit just fine. The 24" tire goes on the Conquest's 8" rim so all you have to buy is the tires. As for putting the tracks over the 24" tires, I seriously doubt it. You'll need the Avenger or Frontier to run tracks over these tires.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

OK, so I finally managed to get a couple of these tires, and like maxrules said they do fit, and I think they look REALLY good on a Conquest. Should have the rest in the next couple days.
    I can't wait to try it.

We will be waiting on the video and a personal detailed report on the improvements DOC!

OK, I have all the tires, and rims. Everything is ready to go, the only problem is the 2 feet of snow that we have up here.
    I'm afraid that the review is going to have to wait, I need my tracks on if I want to go for a ride right now.
    However, a friend of mine is planning to take his Argo down south for a little hunting trip. As of now there is no snow where he is going. I told him to throw my new tires on his machine and check them out. If that works out I will let you guys know what he thinks of the setup. He is a very experienced Argo driver, and I'm sure he will put them to the test.

Doc, we look forward to hearing your (or your friend's) opinions. For now, what are you doing on here? Go play in the snow

RD, I have been searching the forum but I didn't see the answer. Do the frontier rims fit on the conquest or did you just swap out the tires?
    Thanks!

An 8" Argo rim is the same rim on all of the Argos with 22 or 24" tires. They are 8x7".

Thanks thorn, I may have been confused by all the the post I have read.
    Looks like new rims and tires for the old argo then. If the spousal unit allows it? LOL.

+ Reply to Thread