Place for stuff

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Place for stuff

Place for stuff

When hunting for deer on the ranch I generally make use of my F250 mobile deer blind. It comes with a handy dashboard for stowing binoculars/range finders/gloves/snacks/... and mostly everything stays put, even with a little bit of bouncing.

Last week I made use of my conquest mobile elk blind. The only handy place to stow stuff was the seat next to me and then, given that the conquest blind is much bouncier than the F250 blind, everything ends up at my feet on the floor. It got so bad that often I just put things on the floor so I didn't have to go through the effort of trying to catch it.

So, I remembered that Argo has a pouch thingy for hangin on the back of the seat. Kinda pricy for what it is so researching here I find this thread. A couple ideas passed around in there:
    custom made apron (that's cool! Reminds me of the old pickup seat covers with the pockets...)
    modify a bucket buddy
    Tactical rifle bag

Anyway, any experience with any of these solutions? (including the Argo pouch)
    Any other cool ideas?

And dang it, that flat spot to my right is supposed to be where the coffee cup sits, why won't it stay there?

I have a seat back organizer that consists of a padded gun case and three pockets. It was made locally by someone a few years ago, but I just searched for them and can't find them. The closest thing I found was this: Classic Accessories™ Deluxe Seat Back Gun Case - 132009, Gun & Fishing Racks at Sportsman's Guide

I've got one of these and love it! 2 guns, enough pouches, easy to put on and take off and a cover for the whole thing..

Cabela's TAC System ATV/UTV Double-Gun Case | Cabela's Canada

Awesome! Thanks guys. I had run out of search ideas. Those eventually lead to "back seat organizer" which opens up a bunch of ideas too.

+ Reply to Thread