I want (to make) a bigfoot

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I want (to make) a bigfoot

Norbert, Sounds like you are looking at a Max, Nice machine.I am new here and just got an 07 Argo with the 23 hp Vanguard. Mine has 24" tires and the dealer told me that's as big as you can go on that machine. What kind of price for 07 if you don't mind me asking ?

5500 for everything I could have had a new 6x6 for 9999 but would needed tracks and a top too.

is the bit of stumbling just off idle normal on these motor or is it because is 7 below and needs more choke?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank Bulldogge View Post
    I am new here and just got an 07 Argo with the 23 hp Vanguard. Mine has 24" tires and the dealer told me that's as big as you can go on that machine. What kind of price for 07 if you don't mind me asking ?
    25" tires fit that machine.
    And Andy has 26x12x12's on his kids Frontier.
    Neither has tracks, the blue one came with 24's.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

A 26x12-12 tire probably needs 1 psi air. Good thing when you get flat you can blow it up like a ballon!

I'm sad to see I don't have a winch or outboard mount. Already had the welder out, I guess it was meant to be.

When splitting the top, is there many things that have to be disconnected? Are those pop rivets holding on the top that can be had form anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    25" tires fit that machine.
    And Andy has 26x12x12's on his kids Frontier.
    Neither has tracks, the blue one came with 24's.
    The dealer and I was talking about a lot of things and I had had a bunch load of questions for him. Perhaps when i go back and think about it I think he might of said 24" is the biggest if I am going to run tracks. If I am wrong please correct me I so my Knowledge of these can continue to grow. So I can also change rim size to fit a certain tire if I want to ?

Is there a way to tension the front chain?

How much slack in a track is too much?
    Last edited by Norbert77; 11-23-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Took my idler chains off to get at inside idler bearing. Then I took all my other chains off and going to install new. There are no set screws in the idler sprocket, just a single snap ring. What is the thread size of the set screw?

+ Reply to Thread