Argo LX Questions

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo LX Questions

Argo LX Questions

Does anyone know the US MSRP on the Argo LX, and is ODG planning a 6x6 LX package? Thank you.

Hey pcmark
    Yes I do ,and yes they are,they just started production on the LX models along with the wilderness series.
    I did not get a chance to see the 6x6 LX but I did see the 8x8.......WOW!
    Very shortly, you will have all the answers in the retailers forum section,including pricing,options,pics etc...hold on!!

Last edited by foxvalley; 01-29-2016 at 01:12 PM.

I've seen the LX PDF brochure, but the 6x6 looks like my Frontier 580. It isn't shown with LX seating, wheels, etc. -- all of which I'm interested in. Will there be a 6x6 identical to the 8x8 LX in features? Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread