argo parts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: argo parts

argo parts

Well,I am new to the argo world ,I purchased a 2nd hand XTI this spring ,I have been following the 6x6 form for quite awhile now and I and surprised that there are not alot of after market parts like cabs ,bumpers, etc ,compared to the side x side and the atv world and yet argos have been around alot longer .I know this has been ask before but does everyone carry for spare parts and tools while out in the woods and where is the best outlet to shop for aftermarket parts such as chains,master-links, bearing etc. I know that there are alot of long term argo riders /owners on this form and was hoping that you could share.
    Thanks

Argo Parts

Quote Originally Posted by deerchaser View Post
    Well,I am new to the argo world ,I purchased a 2nd hand XTI this spring ,I have been following the 6x6 form for quite awhile now and I and surprised that there are not alot of after market parts like cabs ,bumpers, etc ,compared to the side x side and the atv world and yet argos have been around alot longer .I know this has been ask before but does everyone carry for spare parts and tools while out in the woods and where is the best outlet to shop for aftermarket parts such as chains,master-links, bearing etc. I know that there are alot of long term argo riders /owners on this form and was hoping that you could share.
    Thanks
    Carry spare parts and tools? Yes, on longer trips ,or in my case on the water,how can it be a bad idea? The marine police want so much safety stuff that I have started to put a piece of 1/2" plywood ( about 19' x41") if i remember correctly on the rear floor to hide the 50 ft. (15 meter)
    buoyant rope,fire ext.,whistle, flashlight,float. jacket etc. that they ask for when they stop you with a humongous limestone boat . I wear an inflatable life vest because they are more comfortable and I'm looking into an elec. trolling motor but have never seen any info on one mounted on an Argo.

+ Reply to Thread