80's argo 8x8 value

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 80's argo 8x8 value

Also -

My needs (if you can call them that - desire's maybe) for this machine are pretty simple. My property borders a small marsh/swamp that has a nice park on the other side. I'd like to use it to make access to the park easy and to pul any deer or ducks out that may go down in there.

And, well, it looks like a fun toy that my young kids would enjoy a ride in with me. ;-)

Not heading miles off into the bush to run a trapline by any means - although that sounds like fun.

Brent

image1.jpg

I don't recognize that motor - Tecumseh?

Also - it loos like there is double chain off the trans to the idlers, but I can't tell where it goes to the axles. Does it reduce to single chain?

Brent

Yeah -

Zooming in on the high res image I have shows a part number of HH 150, which is a tecumseh. Yuk.

How much is he asking ? Its an old machine yeah, but looks like it may be fairly well cared for. For what you want to do with it, if you can get it cheap enough.... May do just what you want !
    "I've yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved with the right mixture of whiskey and weaponry"
    :ME....

" From my cold dead hands"
    :Charlton Heston...

+ Reply to Thread