Silent Rider Exhaust Mod.....2016 Scout

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Silent Rider Exhaust Mod.....2016 Scout

LOL, perhaps I took your comments about us having different styles of hunting and mine not being very sporting out of context. It sure reads like a jab. If that wasn't your message, I apologize for my defensive rant. Either way, no harm done.

Like I said man, we have a lot of things in common, and I prefer to make friends when possible, especially those folks that enjoy the same things that I do. No harm intended, in fact when I watched your video of you and the son in your Max4, I was impressed that you took the time to seat belt him in for safety. I was impressed that you thought of his safety and took the time to make sure that he was protected, and hopefully one day will grow into this AATV like we have.

+ Reply to Thread