What is my 8x8 Argo Worth?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is my 8x8 Argo Worth?

What is my 8x8 Argo Worth?

So I have a 1987 Argo 8x8 I/C with the 18hp Kohler Magnum in it. I have new Argo tires on it, all new chains, a new fuel pump, and a new battery. It runs like a top. I also have the 18" plastic super tracks for it. Not sure how many hours are on it but it sat in a shed for 12 plus years before I got it. When I got it I went through it and got everything working. Any idea what this is worth? I just don't use it a lot as my cabin is 300 miles away so I am thinking of selling it. I live in Minnesota in case that makes a difference.

send some pictures of the body,but im thinking 2500 maybe or higgher?

you cant touch an argo in Northern NY for under 4 grand no matter how old it is....if you find one any cheaper yr pretty lucky

Here in Ontario Canada the 8 IC red engine magnum with splined axles in top shape with tracks would bring 4500 no issue possibly more depending on hours and body shape US side shouldnt be a ton less.NCT
    Last edited by North Country Tough; 11-23-2016 at 07:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread