2010 Argo Frontier 580 Battery?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 Argo Frontier 580 Battery?

2010 Argo Frontier 580 Battery?

My Argo is way up north at the moose camp and I want to bring a spare battery but I need to know the Size and Group so i can source one. Anyone with a Frontier that keeps its battery under the seat? Thanks in advance.

The standard Argo battery is a Group 45. But you can squeeze in a group 51 if you are using a AGM

So a group51r wont fit unless its agm?
    ..6 yr old post so I'm not holding my breath for an answer.. but I dont think there is much difference in size between the 2..least not now in 2022..

51 will work fit

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I just replaced my battery with a group 51 non-agm from Canadian Tire, fits perfectly.

+ Reply to Thread