New guy

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guy

New guy

Hi everybody,
    New to atv's and this forum. Saw an Argo scout 6x6 online and fell in love.
    Found one in stock a couple hours away and bought it. Put on 18" rubber tracks and a speaker tube so far.
    Attached Images

Wow nice machine,remember with tracks it eats bearings fast so don't use tracks on hard surfaces or if it is dry roads!
    But other than that they are impossible to stop!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up such a great and well-optioned 6x6.

Very nice
    I'm looking at the same machine but maybe adding the admiral transmission
    Decisions decisions

Have you put any hours on that scout, I'm looking at the exact same model . I want the same model with the admiral tranny in it but I think it has 23HP engine in it.So far how do you like it ?is the ride super rough in the 6x6

Havn't road in an 8x8 but I don't find my 6x6 too bad at all which is pretty good considering I got my back destroyed. I also have the admiral tranny and that thing is very amazing when your trying to make tight turns in the water.

+ Reply to Thread